for more pictures, visit my flickr here
Thursday, August 31, 2006
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Friday, August 25, 2006
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
I freaked out when I saw Ayu breathing heavily and panting that early morning..Fuh!
1. 1st of all, you must feed your cat with lots of kitten food. This will help produce more milk.
2. If you know when the due date is, you better find a box and put some news paper and a towel in it and put it in a secluded area.
3. if your cat is not a flat faced cat, chances are, she will know what to do when the time comes. But in case she doesnt know, you will have to help her.
4. If it is time to deliver, you will see her breathing heavily and fast. She wont be able to stand properly, especially the hind legs.
5. Just watch and see if her water bag has broke, you will see clear/yellowish liquid all over the floor.
6. If she allows you to come close to her, talk to her in a soothing voice and stroke her head and her back. (prepare the following: boil some water, get a clean cloth, some threads -benang biasa untuk jahit also can and a pair or scissors)
ONLY HELP IF SHE NEEDS IT!
Baby is out half way for more than 5 mins, you can help to pull the baby slowly. the placenta will be out together with the baby so dont get a shock of your life. She will eat the placenta (good for producing more milk) When she does this, she will cut the umbilical cords (tali pusat). If she does eat or cut the cords in more that 15mins, you should tie the thread or string around the tali pusat and cut with the scissors. Make sure you sterilize the scissors in the water you boiled earlier.
In the process that she eats the placenta, she will lick the layer of film that covers the kitten. If she doesnt do this, you need to tear it a bit, especially around the head. if the the kitten is not breathing, put it in the clean cloth or towel, hold it in your palm and swing the kitten from side to side until you see it open its mouth to breath.
After all the kittens are out they should start drinking milk from their mom about 2 hr after birth
There are usually 3 - 5 kittens. The interval between each kitten can take from 1/2 hour to 24 hours so good luck.
When is the mother due? What breed is your cat? If local or mixed, I m sure you wont have a problem. Good luck!
Monday, August 21, 2006
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Monday, August 14, 2006
Saturday, August 12, 2006
Monday, August 07, 2006
I decided to come up with my own version of advertisement :) We consumers deserve to get true picture of service we about to get, alright?
5 reasons why you should flying Airasia
1. You don't mind going to terminal that looks more like a warehouse, with expensive foods
2. You don't mind waiting for delayed flights (this is almost certain)
3. You don't mind walking on the tarmac on the way to your plane (I feel like going to Mecca!) If it's raining, don't worry. They will lend you Airasia umbrella. Remember, it's not a souvenir. Please return it back
4. You don't mind lining up. If you want to get in faster, bring your kids and pregnant wife together.
5.If you're Manchester United fanatics
P/S: Not to worry, both Airasia and MAS have beautiful stewardess.
Thursday, August 03, 2006
In my opinion, there are two types of Malaysian, Malaysian toilet user that is.
Whenever we have a public toilet that is FREE, either one of these
behaviour will take place
1. A person who think that since they are using public amenities,
they have to take care of them. Because next person will need to use
it later. They aim properly,
2. Since this is public toilet, they can do whatever they like. Why? Because it's free! They
smoke, write graffiti, piss everywhere. Maybe their johns are too
short to take aim. Or their brain too small to think
Now then, when we have to PAY to use public toilet (range from 20
cents at Sungei Wang Plaza up to RM2.00 at KLCC)
1. They are paying for it, so they use it properly. Simple
2. They claim ownership of the toilet. They pay, they abuse. Why?
Because they pay maa
Looking back at it, the second species always have lose-lose
mentality. You can't win against them no matter what.
Which species are you? Think about it
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
I kinda like this song. It sounds fresh, especially when I hear it early in the morning while taking bath :D
Disclaimer: No I don't work with Darlie
Riang pagi menyapa hari
Cerianya di wajah
Cerianya di hati
Voiceover :Ubat gigi Darlie membuatkan ada segar setiap hari
Ang ang ang ang
Antara kau dan aku
Kesegaran yang menyatu
Yakinlah Darlie selalu
Voiceover: Segar dan yakin setiap hari ubat gigi Darlie