Thursday, January 27, 2005
HOW TO TELL IF A GUY LIKES A GIRL
1. The guy will try to make you laugh.
2. He'll flirt with you when he can.
3. He might try to show off around you.
4. He'll help you out, if you ask for it.
5. He'll stick up for you when you need it most.
6. He'll be friendly to you and all your friends.
7. He might call you for no good reason.
8. He might make fun of you, in a joking way.
9. He'll tell you that you did good, even if you did horrible.
10. He'll make eye contact with a happy grin on his face
HOW TO TELL IF A GIRL LIKES A GUY
1. The girl will laugh at all your jokes.
2. She'll stare at you with a smile on her face.
3. She'll ask you who you like, continuously.
4. She might try to make you jealous.
5. She'll beg that you do everything for her.
6. She might start talking to your friends.
7. She'll talk to you about the different varieties of guys.
8. She'll always seem to be talking about how nice you are.
9. She'll always be flirting with every other guy except you.
10. She'll always ask what to do in a bad situation.
Wednesday, January 26, 2005
Guaranteed if you're not a conscientious seat-putter-downer, you hear this complaint so often that it flies in one hear and out the other. Well, boys, there's a very valid reason this is a common kvetch: WOMEN DON'T LIKE FALLING INTO THE TOILET WHEN THEY GET UP TO USE THE BATHROOM AT 3:30 A.M.! I mean, would you want to end up with your butt in the toilet at 3:30 A.M.? Didn't think so.
Men are neat, while women are clean. To elaborate: A guy's place may look perfect; for example, all of his 'art' is in its place on the shelves, and the floor is empty of shoes, remote controls, and various other dude detritus. But when your girl examines the shelf area under that aforementioned 'art', there's a 75% chance she'll come upon a half-inch coating of dust. Girls, on the other hand, may have a pile of to-be-put-away clean clothes on her bedroom floor, but at least their space is clean. Get it? Good.
Be emotionally available
Another frequent complaint, which isn't as easy to alleviate as the toilet situation. Many of my male brethren have spent a lifetime bottling up their feelings, and it's hard to open up just like that. You can't become a totally communicative guy overnight, but she'll appreciate if you put forth a legitimate effort.
If you tell her you'll call her on Thursday, call her on Thursday
You're not in high school anymore. Quit playing head games, and get dialing.
Based on personal experience, I know women dislike walking down the street with a guy who doesn't keep his fingernails clipped, or his shirt and pants relatively wrinkle- and hole-free, or his armpits un-stinky.
Put together an original night out
Dinner and a movie? C'mon, you did that last week. And the week before. And the week before that. One more week, and you've officially entered Dullsville. Take her bowling, or to a museum or any place other than to dinner and a movie.
If your girlfriend finds out one of her girlfriend's boyfriend gave her a dozen just because roses and the only just because gift you've ever given your girl is a ticket to a Cleveland Indians game she'll want to throttle you. And if that's the case, you'll deserve a throttling.
MSNBC Dating & Personals
Saturday, January 15, 2005
Suddenly you realized being a student is not as bad as it sounds. In fact, it's not bad at all considering the stuff working people had to face everyday. You're not an early morning person, so THAT'S the hardest thing. It's not like you're a CEO or something where you can go to the office whenver you like. Then you stuck in traffic jam with bunch of crazy drivers for hours. After you arrived at the office, your boss had a bad mood and yelled at everybody. It would be nice if you could throw a nice cup of hot coffee on your boss, but you couldn't. Since this thing is contagious, all the staffs ended up with a bad day. And it goes on and on...and on.