Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Mind Our English!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I bought a steering lock at Giant. Not only the key to the thing is fragile (one turn, and it's broken like a twig). What's really caught my attention was on the packing. I don't know whether to laugh my a** off or to cry...see it for yourself (I returned the steering lock by the way...me not understanding the instruction)

Instructions:
1. To use it as diagram.
2. Input the key to turn the hook to the suitable place till tallying with the steering wheel, with the same time the iron plate pusing the air sal to the safe guarcting place.
3. Input the part of raised bald for the plastic handle of key into the hale where is marked red then you can vevolve it up and down easing.

My oh my.....

No comments: