Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Sweet Couple


credit to Yahya Villareal Basman II. Heheh

A man escapes from a prison where he's been locked up for 15 years.
He breaks into a house to look for money and guns. Inside, he finds
a young couple in bed. He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a
chair. While tying the homeowner's wife to the bed, the convict gets
on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the
bathroom.
While he is in there, the husband whispers over to his wife:

"Listen, this guy is an escaped convict. Look at his clothes! He
has Probably spent a lot of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in
years.

I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't
complain...do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much
he nauseates you. This guy is obviously very dangerous. If he gets
angry, he could kill us both. Be strong, honey I love you!"

His wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in
my ear. He told me that he's gay, thinks you're cute, and asked if we
had any Vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong
honey..... I love you, too

No comments: