Saturday, September 11, 2004

Back to Business


Back to Business
Originally uploaded by swisscobalt.
It's been couple months since I updated my journal. Lots of things happened. Moving in, moving out every year since my freshman years. It's almost like a way of life for overseas student. You just gotta do it whether you like it or not.

Now, this is going to be my last semester and I'm going to miss Madison so much. Four and a half years living here as a student, I realized that there are so much things to do, so much opportunity to grab, so much life to experience. No worries about snatch crimes, good drivers (believe it or not, they even stop for you when you crossed the road although there is no STOP sign). It makes almost a perfect place to life, maybe to raise your family

Lets talk about class. I'm having so much fun this final semester. Volleyball, tennis and bowling class are particularly excellent. You just go, having fun, play and you'll get an A most of the time unless you skipped bunch of classes! History of the Islamic and Middle East is amazing so far, the professor is cool and the TA is wonderful. The TA himself is a brother from Islamic Center and a regular on Friday's sermon.

I'll explain everything later on. Oh by the way, Tux is dead. Maybe due to food poisoning. Although I never meet him, I'm going to miss him. Huwaaa!!!

No comments: